Killer original speeches for Fathers, Mothers, Best Men, Maids of Honor and others who want to be better than the usual canned lines and phony B.S. like “You were made for each other!!” (cue audience groan)
“Wedding speeches are easily the worst 10 minutes of what’s supposed to be the best night of a couple’s life, but thankfully Den Pope has stepped in to disrupt the process.”
Luke Winkie, columnist, Vox Media
“I had well over 50% of the people compliment me on my speech. What a great feeling!”
Steve, Illinois (continue)
How It Works
Hi… I’m Den Pope
Let me scoot you right past your fear, uncertainty and maybe even tiny panic attacks that set in every time you even think about wedding day.
STEP 1: Answer a few simple yet thought-provoking questions about the bride, groom and your relationship with them.
STEP 2: I'll call you to go deeper and get to know your voice, personality and sense of humor.
This is a fast, fun, journalistic process I’ve used for 20 years to create a killer original speech only one person in the world can give—you. No phony B.S. like you hear in every other wedding speech.
I create speeches for spectacular weddings in the world's most prestigious venues including:
Book Now & Relax
This is a highly personal, one-to-one service and availability is limited. Already booking for events as far out as September 2021.
For great speakers
Essential Package Includes:
• A fast, easy two-step process to focus the years of thoughts, memories and feelings about the bride or groom you have bouncing around in your head right now.
• A fun, warm, 100% original 6- to 9-minute speech written in your voice and personality.
• No canned jokes, tired clichés, empty praise or phony B.S. you hear in every other wedding speech.
• Unlimited editing to ensure every word is exactly what you want to say.
• Formatted on note cards you pick up from your local print shop (they will charge you for printing, of course).
Speech + Coaching
If you’re nervous
Refined Package Includes:
• Everything in the Essential Package PLUS unlimited performance coaching to help you eliminate nervousness and ensure you’re cool, comfortable and ready to crush it on wedding day.
• Includes the best-kept secret in public speaking (if you're nervous, this alone will be a game-changer for you not only for this speech but every presentation for the rest of your life).
• Includes The Field Guide to Nailing Your Wedding Speech, a straightforward, 15-page book with valuable tips and strategies for rehearsing, eliminating fear, using microphones and other important issues to help you knock your speech out of the park.
Speech + Coaching + Book
Ideal speech & gift
Legacy Package Includes:
• Everything in the Refined Package PLUS a 7”x 7”, four-color, hardcover gift book with the full text of your speech plus up to 10 photographs printed on archival-quality Mohawk Proline Paper with an eggshell-textured uncoated finish (see book)
• Includes an inscription page for you to write a short personal note that will make it a beautiful, thoughtful one-of-a-kind keepsake for the bride and groom. Book arrives with a special pen that uses archival-quality pigment ink that dries to a neutral pH that won’t fade like every other ink pen. So the book will have your inscription in your handwriting forever.
• Presented in a high-quality, custom-made black box with red looped ribbon to help lift book from box.
National Public Radio
“It can strike fear into the hearts of the best groomsmen, maids of honor, fathers and mothers of the bride: the dreaded wedding toast. But what if you could hire someone to write the toast for you? Den Pope does just that. He’s a professional wedding toast writer.” (more)
Daily Mail London
“Writing a wedding speech is a high-pressure task for anyone - no matter how witty and eloquent they are - but thankfully one wise wordsmith is here to help ensure that anything said on 'the big' day is nothing less than perfect.” (more)
“Pope spends an hour on the phone with his client, investigating the specifics of their relationship to the soon-to-be happy wife or husband. Then he uses that conversation to ghostwrite the beats of an impressive, heartfelt, and above all else, professional-sounding speech.” (more)