Yes! You Can Give a Kick-Ass Wedding Speech That is Funny, Warm & ORIGINAL...
Even If You're Not a Good Public Speaker
"These are the same boring lines I hear at every wedding. I hope this speech is over soon."
"I can't believe he's talking about that right now. This is uncomfortable."
"This speech is so dull and rambling I can't even follow what she's saying."
You're not alone.
Sadly, most wedding speeches are filled with generic compliments, tired clichés and phony lines everyone has heard over and over like, "You're the perfect couple!"
In other words, most wedding speeches are about as exciting as watching paint dry.
No matter who you are, you must give a speech that is entertaining, easy to follow and provides an inside look at the bride and groom—or you will be just another boring wedding speaker.
Book Now: Spring Wedding Season Availability is Severely Limited
Shopper Approved is an independent, Google-authorized service that collects reviews from verified clients/purchasers only.
Hold your cursor over review to stop scrolling. Click on any review to continue reading.
Perfect if you're an experienced public speaker
• A funny, warm, 100% original 6- to 9-minute wedding speech written in your voice and personality.
• No stale jokes, tired clichés, empty praise or embarrassing lines like you see in most speeches.
• Unlimited editing to ensure every word is exactly what you want to say.
• Formatted on 5" x 8" note cards that you pick up from your local FedEx Copy Center (they will charge you for printing, of course).
If you're nervous or lack public speaking experience
• Everything in the Essential Package PLUS unlimited performance coaching to help you perfect your delivery, eliminate nervousness and ensure you’re cool, comfortable and ready to crush it on wedding day.
• Includes the best-kept secret in public speaking (if you're nervous, this alone will be a huge game-changer for you).
• Includes The Field Guide to Nailing Your Wedding Speech, a candid, 15-page book with valuable tips and strategies for rehearsing, reducing fear, using mics and other important issues to ensure you knock your speech out of the park.
Give the perfect speech and an extraordinary gift
• Everything in the Refined Package PLUS a 7”x 7”, four-color, hardcover gift book with the full text of your speech plus up to five photographs printed on archival-quality Mohawk Proline Paper with an eggshell-textured uncoated finish.
• Book includes a gift inscription page for you to write a short personal note that will make it a beautiful, thoughtful one-of-a-kind keepsake for the bride and groom.
• Presented in a custom black box with red looped ribbon to help lift book from box.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? After booking you immediately receive an order confirmation then an email from me with a few questions to get started. This is a fast, easy process for you to get a funny, warm, original speech.
I create speeches for spectacular weddings in the world's most prestigious venues including:
What information do you need to write the speech? Why do we need to talk on the phone?
The Spectacular Speech Process is a tried-and-true system to gather a combination of important facts, feelings and experiences.
I call you because it's easier and faster for you to go deeper on topics in a short conversation than in writing. Plus, I want to get a sense of your values, character and personality, all of which factor heavily into your speech.
Do I really need this? It probably won't work for me anyway.
This is a highly personalized service that will ensure your speech is the best of the wedding. If you're struggling with what to say or are an inexperienced speaker, this is for you. You don't have to continue wrestling with this alone.
I've written speeches and coached hundreds of speakers at all age and experience levels for nearly 20 years. This process will work for you, too.
Giving a wedding speech is, for most of us, a once-in-a-lifetime honor. I will help you make it one of the best experiences of your life.
What types of wedding speeches do you write?
All of them—from best man, groom and father/mother to maid of honor, bride and bridesmaid. Each speech is different but I use the same meticulous research process to uncover and organize your thoughts, feelings and experiences. That means a speech 100% aligned with your values, personality and relationship with the bride and groom. This is the one speech only you can deliver.
Is our work together confidential?
Yes. You're in complete control. Some clients mention our work together to others, some don't. It's up to you. Regardless, I'm always working behind the scenes to help you nail your speech.
What's your background?
After earning a B.A. in communication studies and an M.A. in journalism on scholarship, I began my career in marketing agencies creating strategy and writing ads, films, speeches, books, websites and other materials for Fortune 500 companies and global nonprofits.
CEOs and other executives at client companies would often ask me to write a wedding or other speech. These execs were typically nervous about delivering their speech.
And there is a strong emotional component to weddings where, for example, a father is speaking to his daughter or a maid of honor is honoring her big sister.
I found I particularly enjoyed the work of helping people who are under pressure, short of time or doubting their abilities nail their wedding speeches.
A little more here.
Where are you based?
I'm completely digital and work with clients around the world. My home base is Chicago. I'm easy to reach day and night through email or telephone. And I promptly return emails and messages.